The aim of the site http://www.escuelaparalaia.com
is to provide the general public with information about the products and services provided by Paralaia, Escuela de Lenguas S.L., (from here on eParalaia).
The information and services provided by means of this page are regulated by the Policy of Use which is detailed below, and access to the same by the users assumes the unreserved acceptance of every condition.
The use of those services offered on this site is regulated by the particular conditions specific to each case, which substitute, complete and/or modify the Policy of Use, and will be understood to have been accepted by the mere use of the service.
eParalaia reserves the right to modify, alter or update this Policy of Use without prior notice, and these changes will take effect from the moment of its publication on the web, and for these purposes we recommend you consult this section periodically.
Policy of Use for site http://www.escuelaparalaia.com
1. All contents of the site http://www.escuelaparalaia.com
, are property of eParalaia and are protected by the rights and agreements of Intellectual and Industrial Property; the copying, reproduction, distribution, use or modification thereof without prior written consent of eParalaia remain expressly prohibited. It is also prohibited for you to redirect any material contained on this website to any other server without the express written consent of eParalaia. If you are familiar with any material of any nature which is published on this website and you believe you are the owner of the intellectual rights and/or copy of the same, please, get in touch with eParalaia immediately. This material will be removed forthwith.
2. The complete or partial copy or imitation of the elements contained on this site (including but not limited to graphics, logos, images...) remain expressly prohibited without the express consent of eParalaia. You may transmit, see, copy and print the documents and graphics directly and expressly accessible on this Website solely for personal use, and may not be modified or altered in any way.
3. The user is obliged to use the web and services and contents thereof according to the law and this Policy of Use, and will abstain from its use for illicit purposes or effects, contrary to that stated in this Policy of Use, for detrimental purposes or effects on the rights and interests of third parties or by any means which may harm, disable, overload, or deteriorate the website and its services and contents, preventing the normal use or enjoyment of the same and its services and contents by its users.
4. eParalaia reserves the right to refuse access to this website and/or any of its contents at any time and without prior notice at its discretion.
5. eParalaia reserves the authority to modify and update the information contained on this website, the configuration and presentation of the same and the conditions of access at any time and without prior notice. eParalaia reserves in turn the authority to temporarily suspend access to the site without the need for prior warning in order to carry out maintenance tasks, updates and/or improvements to the same.
6. eParalaia has used all due care and attention in the preparation of this site, which is freely available to all users of the Internet. Access to the site and use which may be made of the information and contents of the same are the exclusive responsibility of the user. eParalaia assumes no responsibility whatsoever for damage of any nature which may be derived from the visit or access to this site or the information contained in the same, nor in respect of the presence or absence of any virus or other elements which may produce alterations in the user's IT system, documents or files, even if the user has been advised beforehand of the possibility of said damage.
7. This website may refer to links or pages belonging to third parties which are not administrated by eParalaia, and does not signify the support, promotion or recommendation thereof by eParalaia. eParalaia exercises no control over the information and contents of pages belonging to third parties, and does not assume responsibility for or guarantee in any form the said information and contents. The risks associated with consulting the said pages belonging to third parties are exclusively those of the user who must abide by the terms and conditions stated thereon.
8. The purpose of this site is no other than to provide, in good faith, information on our products and services to users of the Internet. Nevertheless, although eParalaia, makes every effort to ensure the information and contents of this page are always correct and up to date, it does not guarantee the absence of errors and/or omissions, and recommends the user compares the information on the same directly with eParalaia.
9. eParalaia does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the contents available through this website, excluding any liability for the lack of availability and/or operation of the said contents.
10. Registered Trademark: the industrial and intellectual property of the trade marks registered to eParalaia to those referring to this website belong to eParalaia and their use is expressly prohibited without prior and explicit consent from eParalaia. This website may contain references to third party trademarks; eParalaia recognises the industrial and intellectual property rights of their respective owners. The mention or appearance of the said marks on the website does not imply the existence of rights or liability whatsoever of eParalaia, nor support or recommendation thereof by eParalaia.
11. In the case of any controversy which may be derived from the Policy of Use contained in this contract, both parties expressly renounce any court of justice other than the jurisdiction and competences of the Courts of La Coruña.
All Rights Reserved.
PARALAIA, ESCUELA DE LENGUAS S.L
C/ Juan Díaz Porlier nº 15-5B
15009- A CORUÑA